Intro to Primavera Risk Analysis
Primavera Risk Analysis uses advanced Monte Carlo-based cost and schedule analytics to provide full-lifecycle risk management through the following types of risk models: estimate uncertainty, task existence, probabilistic branching, fixed-cost uncertainty, variable-cost uncertainty, resource uncertainty, conditional branching etc.. Primavera Risk Analysis helps project-driven organizations ensure that mission-critical projects come in on time and under budget. Delivering full-lifecycle cost and schedule risk analytics, Primavera Risk analysis offers easy techniques for determining contingency and risk response plans and for reporting confidence levels for project success.
Duration: One Day
What you will learn
This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management and Risk modeling
Who Will Benefits
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Project planner and Engineer
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory.
- Risk Methodology.
- Schedule Review.
- Using three-point estimates for activities.
- Running a quantitative risk analysis.
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts.
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality).
- Introduction to the Risk Register.
- Probabilistic Branching.
- Risk Register (Risk Events).
- Response Planning - cost/benefit analysis.
- Course is available in Class Room Training and Online interactive Mode.